UPDATED CHANGES FOR 2020 ONLY!!!!
Due to the COVID 19 virus this pandemic has affected every person and organization in the United States. We must adjust things to make them work and make it safe for everyone.
For the 2020 season we have to make changes to follow local, state and federal guidelines. As of today 5-2-2020 Nebraska sill has all permitted tournaments on hold till May 31,2020. South Dakota will allow our tournament in June as scheduled and that will be our first tournament. Nebraska we are keeping the same schedule hoping that the state will allow our tournaments starting in July. Big Mac in May is cancelled and wont be made up this year. As you consider fishing these tournaments keep in mind that some local motels and restaurants may still be closed. Hopefully by June things are getting to what our new normal will be. WNB is going to change many things to comply with guidance given to us. Our main goal is to keep everyone safe as possible and these changes do that and sorry for any inconvenience these may cause.
TOC that was scheduled for Wilson Ks was cancelled and has been moved to Red Willow Reservoir Aug 8 and 9th, 2020. Marina Ramp.
Due to the shortened season and the economic crisis all our sponsors are having there will be NO TOC in 2021. We will pay out 100% of entries at each tournament in 2020.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY THERE IS MANY CHANGES!!!! PLEASE PRINT THEM OFF SO YOU HAVE THEM WITH YOU DURING TOURNAMENT IF NEEDED.
1. All entries will be mailed in or dropped off ONLY. Entries must be received in mail or dropped off
ENTRIES GO TO: BEN PAVELKA, 520 PRAIRIE RD NORTH PLATTE NE 69101. Please include a return contact number Ben will let you know he got your entry. Cell phone the best so he can text you.
2.CUT OFF for entries will be the Saturday before any tournament day. All entry money needs to be CASH ONLY!!!
3. There will be NO AT RAMP ENTRIES ACCEPTED!!!!
4. Only if a tournament day is cancelled will any refunds be given back for that day.
5. Include a copy of your current boat insurance with entries. No insurance No fish. See above rule on this.
Pre tournament/blast off Meeting
1. Meeting will start at ramp 45 minutes before official sunrise. CST.
2. Blast off will be 30 minutes before official sunrise. CST
3. Keep a SOCIAL DISTANCE while waiting or during meeting.
Blast off Order
1. Blast off order will be from random draw of entry forms received. You will get your blast off number at pre-tournament meeting prior to blast off.
1. All boats will blast off at the same time. The Field will be split into two check in flights. 50/50 as close as we can. The second flight will check in 15 minutes later than first flight. You will be told what boat numbers will be in later check in flight.
2. First flight needs to get fish to scale asap don’t wait to get boat on trailers unless there is no boat parking. Let first flight get to scales first.
3. Big fish if you want to weigh it must have a cull tag in that fish before it gets to tank. We will throw tag back at you.
4. YOU MUST USE YOUR OWN WEIGH BAG!!!we won’t be using community weigh in bags. Put lots of water in bags. At Sharpe we will give out bags to use for the year. KEEP THEM we don't want back.
5. Only one person at a time with fish at tank. Everyone else must wait and stay six feet apart.
6. Once at tank a WNB person will take bag and measure fish. At this point the angler must step away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will have the area around tank marked off.